Dr. Stout has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Stout, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Stout completed a residency at Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stout is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital
- Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Baptist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardio8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stout?
Unbelievable doctor. Combines the latest procedures available with the compassion and caring of the medicine you strive to receive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Stout, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stout's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stout accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stout frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stout's office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- Panola Medical Center