Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Cooper, MD is a neurology specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at VCU/Med Coll VA. He currently practices at Eastern Headache and Spine and is affiliated with Unc Lenoir Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Neurology.
- VCU/Med Coll VA, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Brody Sch Med Ecu Pitt Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- U NC-Chapel Hill/Carolina Chldns Hosp, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Headache and Spine498a Red Banks Rd, Greenville, NC 27858 Existing Patients: (252) 215-3067
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
I don't even know how I would begin to describe how amazing Dr Cooper is. He has been my doctor for many years now and I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He is without a doubt the absolute best and on the reviews you see here are true he has the best staff, the best bedside manner, and just overall a great personality. I love him to pieces
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Headache.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 498a Red Banks Rd, Greenville, NC 27858. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooper speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cooper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unc Lenoir Health Care