Dr. Meadows has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Meadows, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Meadows completed a residency at University South Ala. He currently practices at Alabama Allergy and Asthma Clinic and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meadows is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- National Jewish Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University South Ala, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University South Ala, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Allergy and Asthma Clinic
Alabama Allergy and Asthma Clinic4284 Lomac St, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (334) 272-6062
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meadows?
Dr. Meadows may come highly recommended because of his experience, but he his bed side manner is atrocious! He doesn't talk to you with concern he talks at you as if you are beneath him. His front office staff has zero regard for federal mandates when it comes to making copies of your driver's license. They won't process your paperwork without it. I felt rushed and like my opinion didn't matter to him because he was the all knowing doctor and personal opinion about my body didn't matter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Meadows, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meadows' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meadows accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meadows frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Meadows' office is located at 4284 Lomac St, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic