Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lopez accepts your insurance.
Dr. J Lopez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Lopez completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr/UCLA. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lopez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Cedars-Sinai/UCLA Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
- Providence Health Plans
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Cardiovascular Consultants of Idaho1070 N Curtis Rd Ste 125, Boise, ID 83706 Existing Patients: (208) 367-8880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lopez?
Dr Lopez was my Cardiologist at St Alphonsus Hospital in Boise . I could not have hoped for a more careing , concerned Doctor to get me thru a mild heart attack and placement of a stent to resolve a blocked artery . Dr Lopez impressed me with his thoughtful approach to managing my recovery and his patience with me as a patient . i really looked forward to visits with him and really like him as a person . Unhappily for me he has moved on to a new Position with Amgen in California
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lopez frequently treats Accelerated Hypertension, Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart, and Angina.
Dr. Lopez's office is located at 1070 N Curtis Rd Ste 125, Boise, ID 83706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lopez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lopez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center