Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Obi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Izuchukwu Obi, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Lanham, MD. Dr. Obi completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Doctors Community Hospital and is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Obi is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Newark Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Obi frequently treats Respiratory Management, Respiratory Failure, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Obi's office is located at 8118 Good Luck Rd, Lanham, MD 20706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Obi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- Novant Health UVA Prince William Medical Center
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center