Dr. Iyad Rashdan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bedford, TX. Dr. Rashdan completed a residency at University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rashdan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Oklahoma, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Hosp Ste Justine Univ De Montreal, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Universite De Montreal, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Pitie-Salpetriere, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Dreux General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Damascus Univ. School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rashdan?
So impressed with Dr Rashdan. He treated my Mother for many years. When I needed a Cardiologist I wanted to get his guidance. So patient, informative on a patient level, so you can participate in your care. Highly recommend Dr. Rashdan!
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Heart and Vascular Hospital Arlington
- Texas Health HEB