Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jamali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iyad Jamali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Jamali completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Kadlec Clinic and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jamali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Doyne Hosp-Med Coll Wisc, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kadlec Clinic1100 Goethals Dr Ste F, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 942-3272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jamali?
I used to be Dr. Jamali's patient for many years. This is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is highly professional as the specialist, and he is the nicest person one can imagine. Unfortunately, I left Tri City about 1.5 years ago and my most serious regret was to leave Dr. Jamali. He is superior doctor, and I still wish, or better to say dream, to meet the other doctor and person like Dr. Jamali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jamali frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Jamali's office is located at 1100 Goethals Dr Ste F, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jamali speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jamali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital