Dr. Barakat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Iyad Barakat, MD is a nephrology specialist in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Barakat completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Hypertension and Kidney Associates of Middle GA and is affiliated with Houston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barakat is board certified in Nephrology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Jordan, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barakat?
EXCELLENT PLUS, a dedicated Dr., very concerned with his patients health
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iyad Barakat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barakat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barakat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barakat frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Anemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Barakat's office is located at 105 Tommy Stalnaker Dr, Warner Robins, GA 31088. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barakat speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Medical Center
- Perry Hospital
- Taylor Regional Hospital
- The Medical Center of Peach County