Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Ivory Hancock, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Hancock completed a residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center In New York. She currently practices at Presidential Dental Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center In New York, Residency Hospital
- Temple University, Medical School
- Howard University, Undergraduate School
- Rosenthal Institute At Nyu School Of Dentistry, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Presidential Dental Group
Presidential Dental Group1026 16th St Nw Ste 105, Washington, DC 20036 Existing Patients: (202) 737-7025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hancock?
Dr. Ivory is the best! She has really improved my smile dramatically since coming to her, she is always willing to answer any questions I have, and scheduling is very easy as well. I love coming to Presidential Dental Group, friendly customer service always!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hancock frequently treats Composite Fillings, Dental Bonding, and Dental Bridge.
Dr. Hancock's office is located at 1026 16th St Nw Ste 105, Washington, DC 20036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hancock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.