Dr. Alpert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ivanya Alpert, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Alpert completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at UPTOWN PEDIATRICS. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alpert is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uptown Pediatrics1245 PARK AVE, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 427-0540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alpert?
Dr. Alpert is knowledgable and kind. She takes time to hear the parents and kids and is not rushing thtough the appointment. Our whole family loves and trusts her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ivanya Alpert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alpert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alpert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alpert frequently treats Hearing Screening, Viral Infection, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Alpert's office is located at 1245 PARK AVE, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alpert speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.