Dr. Ivan Guevara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guevara's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ivan Guevara, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Guevara completed a residency at Mt Sinai Sch Med/Elmhurst Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Trios Medical Group Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guevara is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Mt Sinai Sch Med/Elmhurst Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mt Sinai Sch Med/Elmhurst Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U of the East, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guevara?
Dr. Ivan Guevara goes above and beyond for my children. My 18 month old was diagnosed with club feet in utero and Dr. Guevara was there in the delivery room to confirm it once he was born and we were seen at Shriners a week later. He also has great bedside manner and will explain things in ways you can understand. He is an all around great Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guevara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guevara frequently treats Acute Laryngitis, Wellness Examination, and Laryngitis.
Dr. Guevara's office is located at 320 W 10th Ave Ste 100, Kennewick, WA 99336. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guevara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.