Dr. Ivana Kim, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3367
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Med Sch, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
always receive the best care from Dr Kim