Dr. Ivan Cakulev, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cakulev's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ivan Cakulev, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Cakulev completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at University Hospital Medical Grp and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cakulev is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U Cyril and Methodins, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital Medical Grp
University Hospital Medical Group11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cakulev?
Kind and keeps you in the loop. Knows the heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cakulev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cakulev frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Cakulev's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cakulev speaks Croatian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cakulev has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- UH Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital