Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ivan Robbins, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at Case West Res-Metrohealth Med Ctr. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Allergy Pulmonary and Critical Care and is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robbins is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Vanderbilt U & Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Case West Res-Metrohealth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Case Western Reserve University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robbins frequently treats Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), Pulmonary Hypertension, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Robbins' office is located at 1301 Medical Center Dr Ste B817, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robbins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Vanderbilt Allergy Pulmonary and Critical Care
Vanderbilt Neurodiagnostics Lab1301 Medical Center Dr Ste B817, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2386