Dr. Ivan Gowan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rome, NY. Dr. Gowan completed a residency at Hospital Special Surgery. He currently practices at HAMILTON ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY & SPORTS MEDICINE and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gowan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kerlan Jobe Orth Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hospital Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1978
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gowan?
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Oneida Healthcare Center