Dr. Diamond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ivan Diamond, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Diamond completed a residency at Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Northside Women's Specialists and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Cape Town / Faculty of Health Sciences, Medical School
- MBA Mercer University, Other Education — 1999
- Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Cape Town / Faculty of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northside Women's Specialists
Northside Women's Specialists980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 620, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 255-2057
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diamond?
Dr. Diamond is calm, very smart and very thorough. His nurse Kim is just as calming and very much in the know about all her patients! I highly recommend this entire practice- I have been with Dr. Diamond for 24 years and counting. The entire office staff is quite welcoming, patient and very kind!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ivan Diamond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diamond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diamond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diamond frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Perimenopause, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Diamond's office is located at 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 620, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diamond speaks Afrikaans and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital