Call (918) 550-5960 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Issam Alawin, MD
Make an Appointment(918) 388-1506
Dr. Issam Alawin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Alawin completed a residency at University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa and is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston. Dr. Alawin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 388-1506
- University of Jordan School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Residency Hospital — 2013
- King Hussein Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Zarqa Governmental Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alawin?
Dr Alawin was amazing when caring for my mother at UTMB. So very compassionate and always took the time to explain things clearly. He will always hold a special place in my heart.
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alawin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Issam Alawin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alawin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alawin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alawin frequently treats Bone Marrow Aspiration, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Alawin's office is located at 10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.