Dr. Israel Schur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schur's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Israel Schur, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Clifton, NJ. Dr. Schur completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at NJ Endovascular & Amputation Prevention, LLC and is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Creole, Hebrew, Italian, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish
NJ Endovascular & Amputation Prevention, LLC
NJ Endovascular & Amputation Prevention, LLC1429 Broad St, Clifton, NJ 07013 Existing Patients: (973) 947-6586
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schur?
Great doctor! Excellent supporting staff! Family atmosphere all around! Highly recommended place!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schur frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Venous Sclerotherapy, and Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Schur's office is located at 1429 Broad St, Clifton, NJ 07013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schur speaks Russian, Spanish, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schur has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center