Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Isoken Koko, MD is a oncology specialist in River Forest, IL. Dr. Koko completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. She currently practices at Homecare of W Sub Hosp Med Ctr and is affiliated with Macneal Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koko is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Benin, Medical School — 1984
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koko?
Dr Koko is a consummate professional with a big heart and the great attitude. Made the hardest time in my life easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Koko frequently treats Anemia, Breast Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Koko's office is located at 7420 Central Ave, River Forest, IL 60305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koko speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Macneal Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Hospital