Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ishaq Syed, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Syed completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates of Dallas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Syed is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Associates of Dallas
Baylor Scott & White Orthopedic Associates of Dallas3900 Junius St Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (469) 800-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Syed?
Dr Syed took wonderful care of me throughout the entire surgical process. He explains everything in detail and doesn’t rush through anything. His entire surgical team is very professional and on top of their game. I highly recommend Dr. Syed and his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Syed frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Syed's office is located at 5220 W University Dr, McKinney, TX 75071. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Syed speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health