Dr. Germano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Isabelle Germano, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Germano completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Med. She currently practices at MOUNT SINAI MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Germano is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Montreal Neurological Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Zurich / Medical Faculty, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- UC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Universita Degli Studi Di Torino, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1984
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Italian, Spanish
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Mount Sinai Hospital5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-9638
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Germano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Isabelle Germano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Germano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Germano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Germano frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Brain Surgery, and Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy.
Dr. Germano's office is located at 5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Germano speaks Spanish, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside