Dr. Isabelle Desjardins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Desjardins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Isabelle Desjardins, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Desjardins completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. She currently practices at Psychiatry - Main Campus and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desjardins is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Universite De Montreal, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Psychiatry - Main Campus
University of Vermont Medical Center111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-0552
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desjardins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Desjardins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Desjardins frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback), and Group Psychotherapy.
Dr. Desjardins' office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Desjardins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center