Dr. Gorbaty has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Isaac Gorbaty, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Gorbaty completed a residency at Downstate Med Center. He currently practices at ISAAC GORBATY, M.D. and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gorbaty is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harbor Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Downstate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Downstate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1974
- PS 103, Undergraduate School — 1957
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Isaac Gorbaty, M.d.
Isaac Gorbaty,M.D.18411 Clark St Ste 206, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 708-3143
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorbaty?
Dr. Gorbaty always spends so much time with me.. He does his own labs. He explains everything to me. He has great bedside manner. His medical assistances Nancy and Evelyn are very nice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Isaac Gorbaty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gorbaty's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gorbaty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gorbaty frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Gorbaty's office is located at 18411 Clark St Ste 206, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorbaty speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital