Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Isaac Hall, MD is a nephrology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Hall completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at University of Utah Health and is affiliated with Sevier Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Utah Health50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 585-6320
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hall frequently treats Acidosis, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sevier Valley Hospital
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics