Dr. Irwin Bennett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bennett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Irwin Bennett, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at Mass Mental Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Irwin K Bennett MD. Dr. Bennett is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Boston Chldns Hosp/Judge Ba, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- LI Jewish/Hillside Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1975
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Irwin K Bennett MD
Neurobehavioral Consultants LLC501 Angell St, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 861-6884
Roman Catholic Bishop Fall River St. Vincents Home Corp.2425 Highland Ave, Fall River, MA 02720 Existing Patients: (508) 679-8511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bennett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bennett frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 501 Angell St, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bennett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.