Call (516) 240-9872 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (516) 663-2588 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Irving Gomolin, MD
New Patient(516) 461-5489
Dr. Irving Gomolin, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Gomolin completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at NYU Langone Geriatric Medicine Associates--Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gomolin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
NYU Langone Geriatric Medicine Associates--Mineola
NYU Langone Geriatric Medicine Associates--Mineola222 Station Plz N Ste 518, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Sir Mortimer B. Davis - Jewish General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Sir Mortimer B. Davis - Jewish General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- McGill University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gomolin?
We met today as a new patient.I found him thorough methodical and meticulous.I have confidence that he really knows who I am and grasps my essential medical condition.that’s unusual these days for one physician to get it all in one visit!
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gomolin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Irving Gomolin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gomolin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gomolin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gomolin frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Constipation, and Leg and Foot Ulcers.
Dr. Gomolin's office is located at 222 Station Plz N Ste 518, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gomolin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.