Dr. Lafrancis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Irving Lafrancis, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Lafrancis completed a residency at Danbury Hosp. He currently practices at MERCY CLINIC ANESTHESIOLOGY and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lafrancis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Danbury Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Anesthesiology
Mercy Clinic Anesthesiology100 Mercy Way, Joplin, MO 64804 Existing Patients: (417) 782-7722
Mccune-brooks Regional Hospital3125 Dr Russell Smith Way, Carthage, MO 64836 Existing Patients: (417) 782-7722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lafrancis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lafrancis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lafrancis frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Dr. Lafrancis' office is located at 100 Mercy Way, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Joplin