Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Irvin Goldenberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Goldenberg completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Univ Washington Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- St. Louis University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldenberg?
Wife 75 - becomes very sic - vomiting, severe chest discomfort, passes out in park. Dr Irv Goldenburg in park with family and responds to calls for help. He presses on her chest and shocks her when ambulence arrives and stays with my wife in ambulence. He save life - she now 85
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldenberg frequently treats Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Goldenberg's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldenberg speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital