Dr. Iris Wertheim, MD is a oncology specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Wertheim completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at AMI Surgery and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Philip R Corvo MD32 Strawberry Hill Ct Ste 41052, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 653-5080
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wertheim?
Dr. Wertheim is a talented and gifted surgeon. Other drs speak so highly of her, as well as any patient of hers. Her bedside manor is very calming. When dealing with cancer, she speaks in easy to understand language, while at the same time calming your fears. You never are rushed. I would only refer any family member or friend to her. She is simply the best and consider yourself privileged to have her as your dr.
- Northern Westchester Hospital