Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iris Mandell, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Mandell completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Childrens Hospital Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Mandell is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 2007
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mandell frequently treats Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Mandell's office is located at 4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Childrens Hospital Pediatric Surgery
Childrens Hospital Pediatric Surgery4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027 (323) 361-2034
Mount Sinai Children's Heart Center
Children's Heart Center1468 Madison Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10029 (844) 733-7692
Washington University School Medcn
St. Louis Children's Hospital1 Childrens Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 454-6093