Dr. Iris Gibbs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gibbs' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Iris Gibbs, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Gibbs completed a residency at Alameda Co Med Center. and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gibbs is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Alameda Co Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Stanford School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gibbs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gibbs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gibbs frequently treats PET-CT Scan, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and SPECT Scan.
Dr. Gibbs' office is located at 875 Blake Wilbur Dr Rm G222a, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gibbs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
- 1 875 Blake Wilbur Dr Rm G222a, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 723-6171