Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-2381 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Irina Sobol, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Irina Sobol, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sobol completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. She currently practices at Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sobol is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center
Cardiology520 E 70th St Fl 4, New York, NY 10021 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- NY Presbyterian Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sobol?
Very caring, attentive and thorough.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sobol has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Irina Sobol, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sobol's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sobol accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sobol frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sobol's office is located at 520 E 70th St Fl 4, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sobol speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.