Dr. Popa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Irina Popa, MD is a hematology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Popa completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. She currently practices at Oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Popa is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown Univ Hx, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Carol Davila U Med and Pharm, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Methodist Hospital Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Associates PC8303 Dodge St Ste 225, Omaha, NE 68114 Existing Patients: (402) 354-5860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Popa?
I love Dr. Popa! If I dont see her, I ask to see her, or ask about her. a closed mouth dont get fed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irina Popa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Popa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Popa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Popa frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Popa's office is located at 8303 Dodge St Ste 225, Omaha, NE 68114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Popa speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus
- Memorial Community Hospital & Health System
- Methodist Hospital