Dr. Irina Anselm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anselm's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Irina Anselm, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Anselm completed a residency at University Of Massachusetts Medical Center. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Anselm is board certified in Neurology.
- Saint Petersburg Medical Academy, Internship Hospital
- New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Massachusetts Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Saint Petersburg Pediatric Medical Academy, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center
Department of Neurology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6388
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anselm?
Dr. Anselm has been my daughter Caitlin’s neurologist for over 18 years. My daughter is severely disabled and Dr. Anselm has been the best and brightest of all her physicians. Dr. Anselm is sweet, kind and caring as well as brilliant. I wish all my daughter’s physicians were as fabulous as Dr. Anselm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anselm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anselm frequently treats Evoked Potential Test, Home Sleep Study, and Evaluation for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
Dr. Anselm's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anselm speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anselm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital