Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Manahawkin, NJ. Dr. Chhipa completed a residency at Chief Resident At Virtua. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chhipa is board certified in Family Practice.
- Houston Methodist Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Chief Resident At Virtua, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees, Internship Hospital — 2011
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Masters in Public Health, Other Education — 2005
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chhipa?
Very prompt and professional and informative.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital