Dr. Rahim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Irfan Rahim, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Hopkinton, MA. Dr. Rahim completed a residency at David Grant Med Ctr. He currently practices at Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahim is board certified in Pediatrics.
- David Grant Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- David Grant Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's
Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's77 W Main St Ste 201, Hopkinton, MA 01748 Existing Patients: (508) 435-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahim?
My son has seen Dr Rahim for many years. We are very pleased with his care. He takes time to know his patients, he doesn't rush the visit, and we trust his judgement and recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irfan Rahim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rahim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahim frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Rahim's office is located at 77 W Main St Ste 201, Hopkinton, MA 01748. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital