Dr. Irene Kazmers, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Petoskey, MI. Dr. Kazmers completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Northern Michigan Rheumatology and is affiliated with Helen Newberry Joy Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazmers is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Northern Michigan Rheumatology
Northern Michigan Rheumatology3280 Woods Way Unit 1, Petoskey, MI 49770 Existing Patients: (231) 348-3800
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- McLaren Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazmers?
My experience has been wonderful with Dr Kazmers. Although the wait time can be long, she takes time with her patients. I have never felt rushed but listened to. I would rather have a wait than get in right away and feel rushed. I think her medical expertise is in high demand in Northern Michigan and there are simply not enough Rheumatologists to meet the need. I have appreciated every appointment and visit and feel I am receiving the best care possible. She is kind, compassionate and extremely intelligent. I have recommended her several times and will continue to do so. Please don’t let an office staff Experience influence your opinion of the doctor. She is one of the best!
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
- Kalkaska Memorial Health Center
- Mackinac Straits Hospital
- McLaren Northern Michigan
- MidMichigan Medical Center Alpena
- Munson Healthcare Charlevoix Hospital
- Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital
- Otsego Memorial Hospital