Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buckner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irene Buckner, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Clarksdale, MS. Dr. Buckner completed a residency at Tulane University School Of Med. She currently practices at Internal Medicine Clinic of Clarksdale and is affiliated with Northwest Mississippi Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Clinic of Clarksdale1967 Hospital Dr, Clarksdale, MS 38614 Existing Patients: (800) 877-7564
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buckner?
Very through and caring, staff is friendly and helpful. Convenient location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buckner frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Buckner's office is located at 1967 Hospital Dr, Clarksdale, MS 38614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buckner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Mississippi Medical Center