Dr. Irene Wapnir, MD is a general surgery specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Wapnir completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. She currently practices at STANFORD CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wapnir is board certified in General Surgery.
Stanford Cancer Center
Women's Cancer Center - Breast Oncology900 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 498-6004
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 736-1353
- RW Johnson Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wapnir?
DR. WAPNIR is a World Class cancer breast surgeon. As a 73 year old patient with a lifetime of surgeries Dr Wapnir was far and away the best cosmetic result, least painful, most uncomplicated post surgery recovery. A truly gifted, intuitive, empathetic surgeon.
- Stanford Health Care