Dr. Kuter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Irene Kuter, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kuter completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuter is board certified in Hematology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuter?
Dr. Irene Kuter is independent minded but completely informed, up to the minute, on the latest developments in cancer research. She is incredibly warm, deeply serious about her work, devoted to her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kuter frequently treats Breast Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Kuter's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital