Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Irene Goranitis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dedham, MA. Dr. Goranitis completed a residency at Faulkner Hospital. She currently practices at Healthworks and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Faulkner Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goranitis?
Have never been more impressed with a doctor. After assessing my 94 year old father-in-law's medical issue, Dr Goranitis spent 55 minutes talking to him and helped him emotionally. I could have hugged her. Who does that nowadays??! Nancy gunning
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goranitis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Goranitis frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Dizziness, and Vertigo.
Dr. Goranitis' office is located at 126 Commonwealth Ave, Dedham, MA 2026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital