Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Danczik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irena Danczik, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Danczik completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Yale Univ Scl Mdcn Neurorad. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Danczik is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Yale - New Haven Psychiatric Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of New Mexico Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale Univ Scl Mdcn Neurorad
Yale New Haven Hospital20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 688-9503
Limited To Official Government Duties On8031 CAMPUS DELIVERY, Fort Collins, CO 80523 Existing Patients: (970) 491-3649
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danczik?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Danczik frequently treats Binge Eating Disorder.
Dr. Danczik's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Danczik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.