Dr. Irakli Khulordava, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Khulordava completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at HOSPITAL MEDICINE CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khulordava is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Hospital Medicine Consultants
Hospital Medicine Consultants of Anderson LLC819 N Fant St, Anderson, SC 29621 Existing Patients: (864) 261-1800
- 2 703 N Fant St Ste B, Anderson, SC 29621 Existing Patients: (864) 512-4122
- Vanderbilt Univ, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Tbilisi State Med Univ, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khulordava?
- AnMed Health Medical Center