Dr. Mirshahi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Iraj Mirshahi, DO is a geriatric medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Mirshahi completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Bon Secours Infectious Disease Specialist and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mirshahi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bon Secours Infectious Disease Specialist
Bon Secours Infectious Disease Specialist5855 Bremo Rd Ste 102n, Richmond, VA 23226 Existing Patients: (804) 673-2814
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mirshahi?
I have just saw the Dr. for the first time. He was polite, well dressed and listen to me and was very nice. He has a joking side to him to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iraj Mirshahi, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mirshahi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mirshahi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mirshahi frequently treats Overweight, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Mirshahi's office is located at 5855 Bremo Rd Ste 102n, Richmond, VA 23226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center