Dr. Taub has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ira Taub, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Taub completed a residency at Rainbow Babies And Children'S Hospital. He currently practices at Akron Children's Hospital Heart Center - Akron and is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taub is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Rainbow Babies And Children'S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taub?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ira Taub, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taub's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taub accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taub frequently treats Heart Murmur, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Congenital Heart Disease.
Dr. Taub's office is located at 215 W Bowery St Ste 5200, Akron, OH 44308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center
- TriPoint Medical Center
Akron Children's Hospital Heart Center - Akron
Rheumatology Beachwood23250 Chagrin Blvd Ste 325, Beachwood, OH 44122 (330) 543-8523