Dr. Doneson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ira Doneson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Doneson completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at The Haymount Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doneson is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Cornell-Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1966
- City College of New York, Undergraduate School — 1960
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Haymount Institute
The Haymount Institute806 HAY ST, Fayetteville, NC 28305 Existing Patients: (910) 860-7008
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doneson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ira Doneson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doneson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doneson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doneson frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Doneson's office is located at 806 HAY ST, Fayetteville, NC 28305. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.