Dr. Ira Bernstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ira Bernstein, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at University Vermont Medical Ctr and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Vermont Medical Ctr
The University of Vermont Health Network University of Vermont Medical Center111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-1400
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Gestational Diabetes, Intrauterine Growth Restriction, and Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC).
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center