Dr. Ira Zackon, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Zackon completed a residency at Royal Victoria Hospital. He currently practices at New York Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zackon is board certified in Hematology.
New York Oncology Hematology
New York Oncology Hematology43 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY 12065 Existing Patients: (518) 262-6696
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zackon?
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - St. Mary's Campus