Dr. Udell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ira Udell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Syosset, NY. Dr. Udell completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year. He currently practices at Syosset Hospital and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Udell is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- Li Jewish Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Syosset Hospital221 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (844) 727-5795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Udell?
Friendly, knowledgeable, understanding, very good eye surgeon, thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ira Udell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Udell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Udell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Udell frequently treats Conjunctival Hemorrhage, Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, and Keratoconus.
Dr. Udell's office is located at 221 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Udell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital