Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Ira Salzman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Syosset, NY. Dr. Salzman completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Salzman and Gordon Mds. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salzman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Salzman and Gordon Mds
Salzman and Gordon Mds4 Burke Ln, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (516) 921-6610
Ira Salzman MD
Ira Salzman MD4 Burke Ln, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (516) 887-1440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salzman?
Phenomenal doctor who really knows his stuff.... he's very thorough, explains things thoroughly in easy to understand language, and is incredibly nice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salzman frequently treats Diabetic Retinopathy, Dry Eyes, and Stye.
Dr. Salzman's office is located at 4 Burke Ln, Syosset, NY 11791. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salzman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salzman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.